Saturday, February 26, 2011

HAZEL MOB REPRESENTING ...

PEOPLE ask what is the HAZEL MOB ? is it the HAZEL team ? . NOpe ! HAZEL MOB is about my friends.
WHEN i wAS grown UP SKATING a big part of it was chilling with my friends having fun skating .
thats what it was about and that what all these big company don't realize with there clicky super team of
skateboards they hand pick to rep there product .. i say give a little reck back to homies that buy your shit .
and when i decided to do this company i knew there was noway to support everyone .
but i always back my friends and hook them up the best i can . if you ever met me
and asked for a hook up ! you know i do my best to make it cheap as possible . i know what its like being
broke . i haven't made a cent on my company . but thats ok . you and everyone that has ever bought a board .
or showed up to an events i've try to give you all a little exposure thROUGH videos that i post on my site .
or a discount on a board and i'v given out more tee's then i've ever sold ..
SO i really like it when some one passes me a good video to share with you all . THIS IS DILLAN'S VIDEO .
HE JUST SENT it OVER to ME .
IT LOOKs LIKE AARON , DILLAN AND ONE OF THE KUFS BROTHERS
RIPPING up a WARM UNDER GROUND ON A COLD NIGHT.... THAnKS FOR THE VIDEO DILLAN ....

No comments: