Thursday, December 16, 2010

HOLY FUCKING COOL MORING

so i went out for the company christmas party . i hate my job but all the guys i work with are all pretty
good guys . BUT whatever they all pussy out and left me and the fireman to drink by our self .
so we headed to a bar down the street were at least the bartender is good looking ..
now am sitting there i see this guy .
i know this guy ? it comes to me and am like " yo ! i gave you my first pro skateboard" he smiles and laughs . we get to talking all about it . i remember giving it to him because i knew he was a skateboarded you could just see it sometimes . and i loved back then when people skated it was a small community . he was kind of a loner didnt really hang out with the skaters ( it was the 80's there were clicks ) but when i saw him he was always doing something
cool and different . i like that maybe thats why he sticks out in my mine outta of alot of people that skated back then .
i ask if he still had my board . which he didn't! but he goes i still have a few do you want them ..
am like fuck yeah i love that shit .. IT wAS A great dunking talk ,
i had with him . he asked for my address i gave it to him not thinking really he was ever going to drop off boards for me . (Reminder) this was last night.
i wake up and there a
cab and a tony hawk complete on my front stoop , BY THE WAY am still drunk right now and this was just as good to me as waking up next to a women .
fucking amazing . some people just restore my faith that every one is not just out for them self
Photobucket

dude they have clear grip which was sick because it matched my TOMMY Guerro i have .. SO SIKED ..
Photobucket

IT'S LIKE A MATCHING SET NOW

Photobucket

No comments: