Friday, September 24, 2010

THE FEE'S FOR NORTH PORT PARK

just got a email from STEVE ZACHAREVITS about the fee's for the north port park that goes like this :
I just was on your website and I think I can straighten out the confusion. If you buy the $50 rec card for one year that’s it not having to pay the $10 to skate every time you show up.
Only shitting thing is the card is based on the calendar year.
So if you buy a card tomorrow it will only be good till the end of the year and still cost you $50.
Town of Huntington resident pay $20 for two years if over 17 and $10 if under 17.

SO THER YOU HAVE IT! SO STOP CALLING ME ALL DAY ME LIKE I KNOW ..
NOW YOU KNOW ALSO .
CALL ME IF YOU NEED TO GET A SKATEBOARD THAT I KNOW ABOUT . .

Photobucket

steve also asked me for some photos sorry steve i was shooting with BLVD SKATESHOP
camera you'll have to ask him for them

No comments: