Monday, March 1, 2010

just inter web stuff

the hicksville local pro got a blogg

and i can't get this damm song outta my head .. and i guess my brother ROBBIT cant either



Now baby I'm Tha Rippeeerrrrrr your baby daddy's worst nightmare
Catch me by the Claire I'll be right there
*****s copy everything we say
Louie frames, eyes lower than my GPA
Ridin and Swirvin, kush Im blown
Doors wide, my trunk bark like eddie rolls
I dont take hoes I never tip tha stripper
I'm rich *****, but you can call me cheap tha ripper
Shell toes? Yes
P.R.P.S Theres a man riding a horse on top of my chest
polo fresh, I am z' man
I be slam dunkin and tanqueray shots wit Lebron
I told *****s to keep it Carmello ok?
rolled past dave's told them hello and hey
Me and Cash on somthin' holy on 23's hoe
Back windows say MAMA MEL BICHO
Skateboarders grind, I grind too
Thats why you can catch me in DC shoes
I quit the team, but believe im ballin'
Want a verse? Put up a stack or quit callin'
30's on my Chevorlete call me supa dupa
Garage like roots I got more whips than Kunta
Rivera sittin on the Bulls best hoopa
Ya'll still ridin 20's? ya'll some oompa loompas
Doors swang on *****s that got bad behavior
my 415's woke up thee neighbors
Interior croc-a-dile alli-ga-tor
I drive a Chevrolet movie theater

No comments: